Brownies. Everyone loves them. But have you ever tried to make brownies using ice cream? Well, I can tell you that this is delicious! Enjoy!
- Serves 2
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
- 200ml of melted Oppo Chocolate Hazelnut ice cream
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (or more flour)
- 50g of flour
- 100g of Black Forest fruits
- Toppings of choice
- Grease your skillet and pre heat your oven to 180’C
- Combine all of the dry ingredients
- Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry and then stir in the fruit
- Pour the mix into your skillet
- Put the skillet in the oven and cook the mix for 15 minutes
- Add your toppings and ENJOY!
I created this recipe for The Collective dairy using their delicious Straight up yogurt, as who’d have thought that doughnuts would make a healthy breakfast choice! I made this quick and easy recipe for delicious on-the-go doughnuts, packed full of protein and carbohydrates that will keep you full until lunchtime.
- 50g The Collective Straight Up
- 100g spelt flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 100g applesauce
- 1 medium egg
- 40g coconut sugar
- 50g dried fruit (Hannah’s used dried blueberries)
- Preheat your oven to 150C and grease your doughnut tin (if you don’t have a doughnut tin, muffin tins will work the same)
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together until they are well combined
- Put enough mixture in to each doughnut hole so that it levels off at the top of each ring
- The put your doughnuts in the oven for around 10 minutes or until they are springy to touch
- Pop the doughnuts out of their baking tin and then leave them to cool on a cooling rack.
Serve with more yogurt as a dip or eat plain straight out of the tin!