This dairy free loaf is delicious and the perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
- 50g of coconut flour,
- 1 packet of the tribe way Banana shake,
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder,
- 25g of desiccated coconut,
- 200g of dairy free yogurt,
- 50g of oats,
- 100ml of coconut milk,
- 100g of frozen blueberries.
- Line and grease a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 160C,
- Mix together all of the cake ingredients; making sure to mix them well!
- Pour the mix in to the tin and pop in to the oven for 40 minutes,
- Take the cake out of the oven and out of the tin before placing on a cooling rack until it has cooled completely.