I love fudge but it is normally packed full of all the bad stuff soooo, here is my attempt to healthify it!
- 50g of smooth roasted peanut butter,
- 25g of extra virgin coconut oil,
- 100g of vitafibre syrup,
- 50g of unflavoured whey protein,
- 50g of protein crispies.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for 3 minutes on full; be careful, the bowl will be hot and the mixture bubbling.
- Rapidly mix the wet ingredients together and then pour in the protein powder and mix,
- Add in the crispies before pressing the mix in to a lined baking tin.
- Pop in to the freezer for an hour before taking out and cutting in to squares.
Macros (1/20 slices)
- 51 cals,
- 7g of fat,
- 1g of carbs,
- 6g of protein.
I find it slightly crazy, and very scary, that we have come to the end of yet another month. March has been a super busy one, full of exciting ventures and some slightly scary, big decisions! However, it has also been filed with many delicious food and recipes and fun fitness events, so I just had to share them with you!
Pip and Nut and Propercorn popcorn; these two make for the dreamiestttttttt combination. Pip and Nut is 100% my favourite nut butter (in allll the flavours); it is so creamy and tastes as natural as it is, yet is delicious! Propercorn is the ideal combination with this; especially the almond butter flavour! It makes a great, low GI and low calorie snack (or flex bowl topper), and tastes really naughty!
Muscle Mousse protein pancake and muffin mixes; okay, no word of a lie, these are DELICIOUS. As in, I was happily eating the mix without adding anything to it, or even cooking! They are so simple to use; you simply add water and you’re done! They’re also really macro friendly; low carb, low fat and high protein; ideal for rest day treats!
Laid bare skincare; I loved the results I saw in my skin after just a few weeks of using this skin care and making it a part of my daily routine! The mask is exfoliating but gentle at the same time so is perfect for my sensitive skin! I use the DIY cleanser and toner in the evening to remove make up and the 9-5 moisturiser every morning and evening to moisturise my face! The other thing I love is that it is really good value; some skincare is so expensive which I really don’t think is necessary.
My Skillet; I LOVE my skillet; for both sweet and savoury dishes! But, I mainly use it to make my weekend breakfasts seem so much more luxurious! I love a skillet cookie, brownie, pancake, crumble, cobbler; you name it, you can make it in a skillet! Head to my blog now to find more recipe ideas!
I love chocolate.
I love peanut butter.
I love loaf cakes.
What do you get when you combine all of the above? Hannah heaven! So, here is this delicious recipe for you!
For the loaf:
- 25g of Sukrin Gold,
- 50g of Muscle Mousse Peanut Choc Caramel flavour (I got mine from Musclefood),
- 50g of MissFits Nutrition Pea Protein (Use the code Hannaheats20 for 20% off),
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder (I used Myvitamins),
- 100g of flour (I used Buckwheat; any would work),
- 200g of liquid egg whites,
- 40g of Cacao super bites (Good 4 U Nutrition),
- 200ml of For Goodness shakes original flavour.
For the icing:
- Grease and line a loaf tin and turn your oven on to 160C,
- Mix together all of the loaf ingredients until well combined and then pour them in to your prepared tin.
- Pop the loaf in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take the loaf out of the oven and then the tin and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- Once the cake has cooled, simply mix together all of the icing ingredients and then spread on top of your cake!
You may also like: