Eating the right amount of protein at breakfast can increase feelings of satiety; helping you to feel fuller for longer, aiding weight loss and weight control, and making it easier to concentrate at work. Eggs are one of the best sources of complete protein, so are a great addition to this breakfast!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used The Good Guru– use code Hannaheats20 for 20% off),
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder,
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk,
- 4 egg whites (100g of Two Chicks Egg Whites),
- 1/4 c sweetener (I used Natvia),
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 slices of bread
Toppings: Choose any you desire but some options are:
- choc chips
- frozen berries of choice
- In a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients except the bread and topping.
- Place the bread in a large rectangular container and pour the egg mixture over the top allow to sit for 10mins.
- Heat a pan to a medium heat and cook the bread for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Place the toppings onto the toast and serve immediately.