You can still enjoy a treat and eat healthy as these Hazelnut ‘Ferrero Rocher’ style truffles, made with healthy OPPO icecream, prove. Made with oat flour, cacao powder and chocolate whey protein, you wont be able to stop at just one!
– 70g of Cacao and Hazelnut OPPO Icecream, melted,
– 80g of soaked medjool dates,
– 50g of oat flour,
– 3 teaspoons of cacao powder,
– 30g of chocolate protein powder (or sub for more flour).
– 1 tbsp of chocolate spread (a cacao nut butter was my option),
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender,
- Blend until well combined,
- Leave the mix to harden in the fridge for around an hour,
- Take the mix out of the fridge and scoop teaspoon size amounts on to a place,
- Place these scoops in to the freezer for a further half an hour,
- Take out the freezer, role in to shape and store in the fridge!