These are my favourite guilt-free treat. The hazelnuts give them a rich, indulgent feel, which, combined with the energy-boosting raw cacao powder, will keep you coming back for more after just one bite.
- 25g Chocolate Protein Powder,
- 35g Cacao Powder,
- Pinch of Salt,
- 150g of Hazelnuts,
- 150g Dates,
- 3tbsp melted coconut oil.
1. In a blender or food processor, blend the hazelnuts for 3 minutes then add the dates, salt, protein powder and cacao. Slowly add the coconut oil as the mixture is blending. Allow this to mix for a few minutes.
2. Once the mixture is totally blended together, use a spatula to scrape the mixture into a square cake tin or baking dish.
3. Put the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until you want to serve it.