I can’t quite believe how fast this year is going, how is it October already?
Anyway, these fruity, summery cookies are here to put those thoughts at ease and allow you to reminisce about warmer, sunnier days.
– 100g of oatbran,
– 30 g of dessicated coconut,
– 10g of coconut flour,
– 30g of coconut whey protein,
– 10g of unflavoured casein (could be subbed for more coconut flour),
– 100ml of egg whites,
– 10g of sweetener,
– 60ml of apple juice,
-50g of diced strawberries,
-4 strawberries, halved and cut in to heart shapes (if that is what you fancy!)
- Simply mix all of the dry ingredients together and then add in the wet.
- Make eight tablespoon full size mounds on a greased baking tray, flatten out and then add the strawberry halves.
- Bake in the oven at 160C for 13 minutes (or until browned).