These energy bites are no bake, super easy to make and take less than 10 minutes to put together. They are naturally loaded with protein, fibre and healthy fats to keep you full and loaded with energy throughout the day. Made with minimal ingredients that are easy to buy, everything gets combined in one bowl AND, best of all, you don’t have to turn on the oven.
When you bite in to these balls, it is quite hard to believe that they are actually healthy! Therefore, they are the perfect on the go snack!
This recipe is also very versatile; add in whatever you fancy. Go wild; cacao nibs, dried fruits, different flavoured nut butters, all the superfoods.. ANYTHING!!!
Want to know how to make them so you can enjoy them? Well, the recipe and method is below!
To make 12 balls:
- 50g of nut butter,
- 70g of oats,
- 15g of dessicated coconut,
- 15g of chia seeds,
- 50g of date nectar (honey would work here too).
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl (make sure everything is coated really well),
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 minutes so they are easier to roll,
- Use a teaspoon to take a teaspoonful size amount and roll in to balls,
- Roll in to bites and store in the fridge for up to a week!