As I have said before, for me, wearing pretty, quality gym gear is essential and in my view, you can never EVER have enough gym wear; actually, the more, the better!! So, when these beautiful Trogym leggings and bra came through the door, I was more than excited!
So, who are/what is Trogym?
trogym® is a brand of ethical activewear, blending modern exotic styles and smart materials with a commitment to treating workforces and the environment kindly.
With an aim to empower and inspire you during workouts, their clothing is bright, attractive and unique looking!
My initial thoughts:
- The leggings and bras look of great quality; the material is smooth and shiny.
- The colours on the leggings and bra are bright and fun! They don’t have too many colours in them though, so aren’t too intense!
- The bra is ‘different’ to other sports bras- with more of a v-plunge- so looks attractve to wear!
The wear test:
- Can you squat in them? YES! The bottoms don’t go see through!
- Can you do a HIIT session in them? Yessss; they don’t feel restrictive and don’t slip down!
- They are also great for running as they are not too thick so your calves don’t get sweaty (my biggest hate)!
- The bras is supportive too; everything stayed in place as I worked out!
The leggings and bra both have a lovely, simple design; the stripes match!
The seams are just on the inside of the leggings so, they’re not itchy and you can barely feel them!
The leggings are high waisted so I didn’t mind training in them without a top!
Value for money:
The leggings are priced at £48 and I think this is incredible value for money; they are so versatile, not just for a workout, so you will 100% get your money’s worth!
The bra will cost you £26; it is supportive, so again, I think it is definitely worth spending the money on!