This dairy free loaf is delicious and the perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
- 50g of coconut flour,
- 1 packet of the tribe way Banana shake,
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder,
- 25g of desiccated coconut,
- 200g of dairy free yogurt,
- 50g of oats,
- 100ml of coconut milk,
- 100g of frozen blueberries.
- Line and grease a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 160C,
- Mix together all of the cake ingredients; making sure to mix them well!
- Pour the mix in to the tin and pop in to the oven for 40 minutes,
- Take the cake out of the oven and out of the tin before placing on a cooling rack until it has cooled completely.
I love fudge but it is normally packed full of all the bad stuff soooo, here is my attempt to healthify it!
- 50g of smooth roasted peanut butter,
- 25g of extra virgin coconut oil,
- 100g of vitafibre syrup,
- 50g of unflavoured whey protein,
- 50g of protein crispies.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for 3 minutes on full; be careful, the bowl will be hot and the mixture bubbling.
- Rapidly mix the wet ingredients together and then pour in the protein powder and mix,
- Add in the crispies before pressing the mix in to a lined baking tin.
- Pop in to the freezer for an hour before taking out and cutting in to squares.
Macros (1/20 slices)
- 51 cals,
- 7g of fat,
- 1g of carbs,
- 6g of protein.