I don’t know about you, but I often want a snack and I want it to be healthy. So, these Marshmallow granola bars are just the answer! I love a chewy muesli bar but they are often laden with calories and lack nutritional goodness. With puffed rice as their base and a combination of seeds and fruit mixed through, these bars are delicious!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time None! But they do need overnight in the fridge to set!
- 50g of puffed wheat,
- 30g of protein (I used Banana flavour but any flavour will work),
- 50g of seeds,
- 20g of dried fruit,
- 50g of marshmallow fluff (I used a sugar free one; this could be substituted for the same quantity of peanut butter).
- Line a baking tin with cling film,
- Put all of the ingredients in to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined,
- Spoon the mixture in to a baking tray and press until well flattened,
- Put they tray in the fridge to set and then take out after around 12 hours (overnight is ideal) before cutting in to squares!