This combination is so creamy and tastes so naughty yet is super healthy and delicious. The avocado adds healthy fats, the dried fruit is a brilliant carbohydrate source and the protein is added for muscle repair so these are ideal pre or post workout!
- 1 serving of protein powder,
- 1 avocado,
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder,
- 20g of chocolate spread,
- 30g of agave nectar,
- 50g of dried mixed fruit,
- 30g of cacao nibs.
- In your blender, combine the first 5 ingredients together until well combined (you may need to add some water),
- Once well blended, hand mix in the dried fruit and cacao nibs.
- Pop the mixture in the fridge for around an hour to set,
- Take the mixture out and role in to balls!
- Keep in the fridge and enjoy!