I love pancakes, so to make them savoury is just the dream for me! Adding protein in to the basic batter helps to keep me full for longer… I have these post work out a lot as they are so quick and easy to make!
- 30g of protein powder,
- 30g of flour,
- 1 teaspoon of seasoning (I like to use a herby one),
- 50g of egg whites,
- 100ml of liquid,
- ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil for greasing.
- Combine all of the ingredients together until well mixed and leave to rest for 5 minutes,
- Pre heat your frying pan and grease with the coconut oil,
- Pour the mixture in to the pan and cook on each side for around two minutes,
- Take out of the pan and serve as you see fit!