Skillets are one of my favourite breakfasts; you can easily mix it all together and then pop it in the oven. Simple! I love this one as it is seasoned with cinnamon and filled with mixed dried fruits; a healthy take on an Easter favourite!
- 1 crumpet (shredded),
- 20g of coconut flour,
- 50g of egg whites,
- 100ml of milk,
- 30g of dried fruit,
- 1 serving of protein powder,
- ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You will also need one skillet or baking dish!
- Pre heat the oven to 160C,
- Combine all of the ingredients together until well combined,
- Pour the mix in to your skillet,
- Pop the skillet in to the oven for 25minutes or until golden on top!