I personally don’t think there is anything better than a waffle for breakfast/brunch/ or even dinner- in both sweet and savoury form!
They’re quick and easy to make, packed full of protein and carbohydrates and, are therefore, deliciously filling! These ones are so versatile- I love to top them with smoked salmon but bacon, a poached egg or even sausages would work beautifully too!
– 50g of pancake mix (or 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 50g of flour),
– 100ml of water,
– 1 teaspoon of spice of choice,
– any toppings you fancy!
Are you ready?
1. Mix together the pancake mix and water- leave to stand for 2 minutes.
2. Grease and pre heat your waffle iron and then pour in the mixture,
3. Cook on both sides until browned,
4. Take out, plate up and ENJOY!