As a minimalist baker, I like to use very few ingredients in my recipes. Some may say its lazy, but once you have tried this recipe you may think differently.
I present to you these delicious Vegan Chocolate Egg Nests. With just 3 ingredients and a prep time of less than 10 minutes.. there is no excuse not to make them.
Vegan Chocolate Egg Nests
Prep Time: Less than 10 minutes
Chilling Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 large nests
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- X7 Coconut Nutribrex
- 15g Coconut oil
- X2 Bars of Moo Free Chocolate (200g total)
- Break up the chocolate into squares and place in a bowl with the coconut oil over a pan of simmering water. Stir until completely melted.
- In a separate bowl break up the Nutribrex into small pieces.
- Once the chocolate has melted, mix together all of the ingredients until the cereal is fully coated with the chocolate mix.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and shape into a nest shape. (If you have a cupcake tin, use this to give you the perfect shape)
- Place the tray into the fridge and allow to set for at least 15 minues.
- Once they are ready, top with anything you like.. marshmallows are my favourite.
If you like the sound of this recipe, then head to Instagram and follow Lauren there!