Cookie dough is one of my favourite treats, so when made I came up with this recipe to have it in a healthy way, I just had to share it with you! The combination of proteins, fats and carbohydrates means that these balls make the ideal mid morning snack to keep you full until lunchtime.. without them I would be getting HANGRYYYY!
- 40g of Coconut flour,
- 40g of Vanilla protein Powder,
- 1 of each of Whitworths shots; Toffee and Pecan and Raisin and Chocolate,
- 30g of Coconut and Almond butter (The Pip and Nut Sachets are ideal),
- 150ml of milk.
These couldn’t be easier as all you have to do is:
- Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined,
- Leave the mix to sit in the fridge for an hour,
- Roll the mixture in to balls.
Let me know if you try them and tag me on instagram (@_hannaheats, if you do)!