I created this recipe for The Collective dairy using their delicious Straight up yogurt, as who’d have thought that doughnuts would make a healthy breakfast choice! I made this quick and easy recipe for delicious on-the-go doughnuts, packed full of protein and carbohydrates that will keep you full until lunchtime.
- 50g The Collective Straight Up
- 100g spelt flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 100g applesauce
- 1 medium egg
- 40g coconut sugar
- 50g dried fruit (Hannah’s used dried blueberries)
- Preheat your oven to 150C and grease your doughnut tin (if you don’t have a doughnut tin, muffin tins will work the same)
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together until they are well combined
- Put enough mixture in to each doughnut hole so that it levels off at the top of each ring
- The put your doughnuts in the oven for around 10 minutes or until they are springy to touch
- Pop the doughnuts out of their baking tin and then leave them to cool on a cooling rack.
Serve with more yogurt as a dip or eat plain straight out of the tin!