As I have said before, for me, wearing pretty, quality gym gear is essential and in my view, you can never EVER have enough gym wear; actually, the more, the better!! So, when these beautiful NessFit outfits came through the door, I was more than excited!
So, who are/what is NessFit?
Ness Fit are a new fitness apparel website based in breat Britain; they offer exciting, matching outfits that make you feel and look good!
My initial thoughts:
- The leggings and bras look of great quality; the material is smooth and shiny.
- The colours on the chaos leggings and bra are bright but not too bright so look great! And, I LOVE the monochrome leggings.
- The packaging was lovely too; they were nicely wrapped in a bag each. A great initial thought that makes you think the product is of great quality.
The wear test:
- Can you squat in them? YES! The bottom doesn’t go see through! Big yay!
- Can you do a HIIT session in them? yessss; they don’t feel restrictive orrrr sweaty so they are ideal!
- They are also great for running on a treadmill as they are not too thick so your calves don’t sweaty (my biggest hate)!
- The bras are both supportive too; they kept everything in place as I worked out!
The leggings and bra both have a lovely, simple design around the waist/chest that says workout on; this helps the outfit coordinate even more!
The seams are just on the inside of the leggings so, they’re not itchy!
The patterns are both really effective; bright and attractive but not in your face!
Value for money:
The leggings are priced at £30 and I think this is incredible value for money; they are so versatile, not just for a workout, so you will 100% get your money’s worth!
The bras will cost you £25; slightly more pricey, but they are supportive, so again, I think they’re worth spending the money on!