Sweet potato is honestly one of THE BEST additions to baking.. It adds moisture, a sweet caramel flavour and counts as one of your five a day. What more could you want? Well, when you combine sweet potato with sweet chai spices you get an AMAZING combination. A sweet but not too sweet flavour combination that leaves you wanting to go back for more!
So, here is the recipe for you!
- 1 boiled and mashed sweet potato,
- 1 tablespoon of chai spice (I used Drink Me Chai),
- 30g of Vanilla Protein (I used Womens best but feel free to use any that you fancy!),
- 80g of coconut flour,
- 2 whole eggs,
- 50g of plain yogurt,
- 200ml of apple juice.
This couldn’t be easier;
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line and grease a small baking tin,
- Combine all of the ingredients until well mixed,
- Pour the mixture in to the prepared tin and put the tin in the oven for around 40 minutes,
- Once springy to touch on the top, take the mixture out of the oven and then out of the tin,
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack before slicing and enjoying!