This recipe is an ideal sweet treat and snack to placate the sweet tooth without the calories yet full of nutrient dense wholefoods. And, moreover, who doesn’t love the current trend flavour combination that is salted caramel? These treats require no baking and are ready almost instantly.
- 75g of salted macadamia nuts,
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder,
- 20g of unflavoured whey protein,
- 20g of coconut blossom nectar,
- 50ml of cacao milk,
- 100g of soft, dried figs,
- 20g of chia seeds.
- This couldn’t be easier; in your blender, simply pop in all the ingredients and blend until they are well combined.
- Line a baking tin with cling film and then spread the mixture over the top,
- Pop the bars in the freezer for around an hour,
- Take the bars out of the freezer, slice and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to two weeks!
You may also like: