I love chocolate.
I love peanut butter.
I love loaf cakes.
What do you get when you combine all of the above? Hannah heaven! So, here is this delicious recipe for you!
For the loaf:
- 25g of Sukrin Gold,
- 50g of Muscle Mousse Peanut Choc Caramel flavour (I got mine from Musclefood),
- 50g of MissFits Nutrition Pea Protein (Use the code Hannaheats20 for 20% off),
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder (I used Myvitamins),
- 100g of flour (I used Buckwheat; any would work),
- 200g of liquid egg whites,
- 40g of Cacao super bites (Good 4 U Nutrition),
- 200ml of For Goodness shakes original flavour.
For the icing:
- 50g of Sukrin Peanut flour,
- 30g of Neat Nutrition Casein Protein,
- 100ml of water,
- Cacao Nibs to decorate (I used Myvitamins).
- Grease and line a loaf tin and turn your oven on to 160C,
- Mix together all of the loaf ingredients until well combined and then pour them in to your prepared tin.
- Pop the loaf in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take the loaf out of the oven and then the tin and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- Once the cake has cooled, simply mix together all of the icing ingredients and then spread on top of your cake!
You may also like: