It’s getting close to Christmas and for me that means a certain few flavours become prominent in my diet; the combination of white chocolate and cranberries, being one of them! Having chocolate and orange in a healthy way is often thought to be unachievable, but with this delicious loaf cake recipe, I feel that I have overcome this!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 50 minutes
- 100g of Sukrin Gold,
- 30 g of Coconut oil,
- 100g of dried cranberries,
- 200ml of coconut water,
- 100ml of liquid egg whites,
- 2 sachets of vanilla flavoured MissFitsNutrition pea protein powder,
- 100g of Almond flour,
- 30g of White Chocolate,
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon of Christmas spice mix.
- 100g of Sukrin sugar free icing sugar,
- 200g of plain yogurt,
- Dried fruit and seeds to sprinkle on top
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper and pre heat your oven to 150C,
- Mix together all of the ingredients and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the mixture into the baking tin and then press down to the top to make a nice flat loaf!
- Now, pop the tin in to the oven for around 50 minutes or until golden!
- Once out of the oven, leave to cool in the tin.
- To make the icing; simply mix the icing sugar with the yogurt until well combined. Now spread this on top of the loaf before sprinkling over the dried fruit and seeds.
- Slice and ENJOY!
You may also like: