We all love Christmas (well, most people do) and food is one of the most important parts! To me, the sweet scent of oranges, and a cheeky chocolate, are two of the main foodie features of my Christmas menu, so I just had to combine the two!
Preparation time: 15minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
– 1 slice of gluten free sourdough loaf made in to breadcrumbs,
– 20g of natural sweetener ( I used Truvia),
– 100g of egg whites,
– 2 tablespoons of cocao powder,
– 1/2 a scoop of unflavoured casein protein (I used neat nutrition),
– 25g of unflavoured whey protein (I used The Organic Protein company),
– 50g of gluten free flour,
– 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder,
– 100ml of orange juice,
– 100g of dried mixed fruit,
For the topping:
– 100g of chocolate
- Grease and line an oven proof bowl,
- Preheat the oven to 150c,
- This is really easy to make; simply, combine all of the dry ingredients and then add in the wet ingredients!
- Mix until well combined,
- Pour in to the prepared bowl and bake for 50minutes!
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool in the bowl!
- Take the cake out of the bowl, melt the chocolate and pour over the top!
You may also like: