This recipe is a delicious low carb, high protein take on a Christmas favourite; a highly addictive recipe that you can eat for breakfast, a snack or as a tasty pudding!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 45g of casein protein,
- 40g of vanilla or unflavoured protein,
- 25g of Sukrin gold,
- 100g of flour (I used Spelt flour),
- 25g of coconut blossom nectar,
- 125ml of orange juice,
- 100g of raw cranberries,
- 1 packet of coconut super bites (Good 4 u Nutrition)
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder,
- 100g of egg whites.
For the topping:
- Line and grease a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 160C,
- Mix together all of the cake ingredients; making sure to mix them well!
- Pour the mix in to the tin and pop in to the oven for 30 minutes,
- Take the cake out of the oven and out of the tin before placing on a cooling rack until it has cooled completely.
- Now to make the icing; simply mix all of the iing ingredients together and spread over the loaf! I’ve then sprinkled granola on top!
You may also like: