Today, I want to tell you about a product that I have recently received, and why you should most definitely head out to buy them too! Well, hands up if you like to snack? If you don’t, I most definitely snack for you! But, if you are like me, then you will LOVE these delicious Boostballs. The perfect on the go snack, that you can keep in your handbag or desk draw, these balls are ideal for busy, working people.
- With each ball averaging at around 26% protein, they are the perfect, filling on the go snack.
- Each ball contains only SEVEN ingredients; free from gluten, wheat, soy and refined sugar.
- With dates and whey protein making up the highest percentage of ingredients, in each ball, you know that you going to remain full until lunch time!
- There are four flavours (and, yes, I’ve tried all four): Raw Chocolate Brownie, Coconut Fudge Cake, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and Chocolate Orange Mud Cake.
- All of the balls taste exactly as you imagine them to from their descriptions; they’re not too dense, just nice and chewy with no horrible aftertaste!
- They have a REAAAAAALLLLLY nice gooey texture when you pop them on top of warm oats and leave them to melt slightly; I did this with the Chocolate Orange ball in a bowl of Chocolate Orange flavoured oats and was almost left crying when I was done!
In my personal opinion, these balls are some of the best on the go snacks that you will find; do go check out their instagram @boostballs to find out more!
And, the recipe!
Coconut, Cranberry and Orange Overnight oats
- 30g of oats,
- 50ml of orange flavoured water (I used Rejuvenation),
- 50ml of Coconut water (I used Drink Coco Pro),
- 15g of unflavoured protein powder (I used The Organic Whey Company),
- 50g of plain yogurt (I used The Collective Straight up),
- 80g of cranberries,
- 15g of chia seeds,
- 1 tsp of Maca Powder (optional),
- Chocolate Orange Mudcake Boost Balls
- Combine Half of the cranberries with all of the ingredients except for the Boostballs and leave to soak over night,
- In the morning, give your oats a little mix,
- In a microwavable bowl, mix together your remaining cranberries with a little water and microwave until they have become soft.
- Pour the cranberry sauce on top of your oats and pop a boost ball in the middle!