We all love chocolate and the combination of chocolate and orange, well that is just dreamy SO how about a combination of the two? Below, you can find the recipe for just that!
For the cookies you will need:
- 1 scoop of chocolate orange whey protein,
- 40 grams of oats,
- 2 teaspoons of Natvia Natural sweetener,
- 100g of egg whites,
- 20g of cake mix,
- One Chocolate orange good full stop bar (chopped in to small pieces),
- 25g of chocolate coated macadamia nuts (chopped in to chunks)
For the filling:
- Chocolate yogurt OR plain yogurt mixed with cacao powder.
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a large baking sheet.
- Simply combine all of the cookie ingredients and place a tablespoon full amount per cookie on greaseproof paper.
- Pop in the oven for around 15 minutes or until nicely risen.
- Take out the oven and leave to cool on a cooling rack,
- Whilst cooling, make the filling.
- Combine the yogurt and cacao powder, layer over one cookie base, sandwich with another and voila!
Thank you, @_Hannaheats x