This one is healthy (honest), but like any cake, you only need to eat it in moderation, or if your macros allow!
However, less of that, let’s talk about the dreamy combination of chocolate, crunchy granola and marshmallows; need I say anymore! SOOOO, I grew up eating s’mores every time we had a BBQ, melting the chocolate biscuit and marshmallow and then making the most dreamy goooooooey sandwich! Therefore, I had to recreate it in a healthier yet just as tasty way!
And, to make it easy for you to enjoy, here is the recipe:
For the bottom layer, you will need:
- 50g of egg whites (I used Two Chicks),
- 30g of Cake mix (I used Sukrin),
- 25g of Granola (I used Lizi’s sugar free granola),
- 20g of unflavoured whey protein (I used The Good Stuff Organic)
For the chocolate layer, you will need:
- 150g of egg whites,
- 100g of chocolate cake mix (I used Thrively),
- 20g of chocolate protein powder (I used That Protein),
- 50ml of Milk,
- 1 teaspoon of Truvia sweetener.
For the topping:
- 100g of chocolate,
- Mini Marshmallows.
- Grease and line a loaf tin, as well as pre heating your oven to 160C.
- Mix the base ingredients until well combined and spread in the bottom of your tin,
- Mix the chocolate layer and pour over the top of the plain cake mix.
- Pop the mix in the oven for 40 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Take out of the oven and remove from both the tin and grease-proof layer!
- Melt 100g of your chocolate of choice and then sprinkle as many marshmallows as you like over the top!
- Pop under the grill for around 2 minutes or until browned,
- Take out, eat and enjoy!