Apple and toffee is a dreamy combination; thus, this autumnal loaf is moist, delicious and, if I say so myself, impressive!
I created this recipe for Musclefood UK; so head there for most of the products! They provide a great service when sending you top quality meat and store cupboard essentials. If you haven’t yet, you NEED to try their foodstuff and, whilst you’re there, use the code HANEATS for a free high protein pizza (they’re delicious)!
- 100g of cake mix (I used Sukrin, could sub for 100g of flour and ½ a teaspoon of baking powder),
- 40g of whey protein,
- 15g of casein protein,
- 25g of coconut sugar,
- 50g of plain yogurt,
- 25g of date nectar,
- 100g of egg whites,
- 2tsp of molasses,
- 1 teaspoon each of ginger and cinnamon,
- 50 ml of apple juice,
- 50g of chopped dates,
- 1 apple thinly sliced.
- Combine all of the ingredients together (except for the apple).
- Pop the mixture in to a lined loaf tin and top with the sliced apple
- Bake at 160C for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin, before removing and enjoying!