I LOVE blueberries; they are 100% my favourite fruit. If I could, I would eat them all day, everyday with both my sweet and savoury meals (cos sometimes I do eat savoury food too)! Plus, with the combination of blueberry and vanilla being one of my favourites, I feel that this loaf is DELICIOUS. So, here is the recipe for you to try!
The protein powder I have used is Misfits Nutrition all natural vanilla pea protein and it is delicious! If you want to use it to, use my code Hannaheats20 for 20% off of your first order!
- 100g of fresh or frozen blueberries,
- 100g of yogurt,
- 50g of vanilla pea protein,
- 50g of date nectar,
- 230g of egg whites,
- 60g of coconut flour,
- 1/2 a teaspoon each of baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine all of the ingredients EXCEPT the blueberries.
- Once the mixture is fully combined, add in the blueberries by gently folding the mixture.
- Pour the ingredients in to a lined loaf tin and then pop in to a preheated oven at 160C for 50 minutes!
- Take out the oven, sprinkle over some coconut sugar, and leave to cool in the tin!
- Once cooled, take out and slice!