Yes. That is me. I love to run and, on this page, I will feature the highs and lows of my training, alongside blog reviews of products that I love to use!
So, as post number one, I figured I would tell you my favourite running clothing products that I could not live without…
- My Brooks Adrenaline GTS trainers… They have supported me through many a half marathon and through wearing the correct support, I have not had any knee niggles in the past two years!
2. My Sweaty Betty zero gravity run leggings; they help compress my blood flow, stop injuries and keep me warm in the winter and cool in the summer,
3. My Garmin and strava- What were the days when you went for a run and didn’t track it? Ludicrous; if you didn’t track, you didn’t run!
4. Running gloves; in these colder months, the dark mornings can be FREEZING, so gloves are an essential and no fingerless ones please; they’re far too useless!
5. Sweaty Betty running socks; they are AMAZING! So comfortable and I don’t ever get blisters!
What are your favourites? Please let me know.. I’d love to try!