Soooo, this banana bread is DELICIOUS, I’m not going to lie, it’s definitely one of the best things I have ever made so I had to share the recipe with you!
You will need:
– 60g of JST Jodie Cookie Dough Whey,
– 10g of Neat Nutrition Unflavoured Casein,
– 10g of Beloved Dates Date Nectar,
– 120g of Two Chicks Products Egg whites,
– 16g of Creative Nature Superfoods Chia Seeds,
– 25g of Ombar Chocolate,
– 200g of mashed banana,
– 100g of sliced banana,
– 1 tbsp of Cacao Nibs,
– 20g of Sukrin Coconut flour,
– 20g of Natvia Natural Sweetener,
– 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder.
Simply preheat the oven to 150C and line a 20cm baking tin.
Mix together all of the ingredients apart from the banana coins and cacao nibs.
Pour the ingredients in to the pan, top with the banana coins and then bake in the oven for around 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.